Monday, May 17, 2010

June 8th To Mark Kanye West’s Official Return?



According to the homie Lowkey, June 8th may signal an anticipated return and answer hip hop’s most asked question: Where Are You, Yeezy? I’ll let him speak on the subject at hand:

During one of my brief “Where Are You Yeezy” Twitter rants earlier today, a fellow by the name of Charles Mangan on Twitter replied to me with the message you’re currently reading above.

Now if you’re confused as to what Loop Dreams is, crawl over HERE, catch yourself up to speed and come back here. Directly after that message, I received another interesting tidbit of information via one of my AIM associates explaining Kanye’s creative direction on the alleged Good Ass Job opus. My AIM buddy revealed that the ambiance surrounding the project is very “Mobb Deep-esque”: gutter, dark and hood rhetoric for us all. It will also include a track called “Power.”

I have faith in these alleged Ye tidbits because I’m currently withholding a VITAL piece of Yeezy information that will send ALL of you Kanye advocates through the sky. Sorry, no hints. Just wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment